The Sibéria experience is based on a Scandinavian concept alternating hot, cold and rest to bring about deep relaxation. This principle of thermotherapy reduces stress, eliminates toxins, relaxes muscles, improves sleep quality and strengthens the immune system while reviving body and soul.
We are open twelve months a year, rain or shine. For an invigorating sensation of wellbeing, we invite you to try our outdoor hot tubs, Finnish-style sauna, infrared sauna, eucalyptus steam bath and outdoor cold baths with thermal falls while taking the time to rest in one of our many relaxation zones.
Relaxing in silence allows the heart to speak ...
Sibéria Spa’s primary goal is to allow you to relax in a calm environment, surrounded by nature. We provide our guests with the opportunity for personal reflection in a peaceful and inviting outdoor space. Do plan on spending two to three hours with us to reap the benefits of enhanced wellbeing.
Spa access costs (exluding taxes)
- Day pass: $ 42
- Evening pass (5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.) $ 29
- Please note that, unless otherwise indicated, the spa is reserved for adults aged 18 and over
Please note that swimsuits and sandals are required.
Sibéria Station Spa stands out as the only spa in Quebec with a team of trained professional massage therapists licensed by the Quebec Federation of Massage Therapists, a guarantee of superior quality. Under the supervision of internationally renowned Michel Van Waeyenberg, owner of Centre Attitude, our massage therapists use a global approach that reconciles body, mind and soul.
We offer our guests the following:
- Swedish massage
- Californian massage
- Amma massage
- Momentum massage
- Sports massage
- Lomi-Atsu massage
- Lomi-Lomi massage
- Thai massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Thai foot massage
- Massage for pregnant women*
- Heart-to-Heart massage (to reduce many symptoms caused by cancer and its treatment)
*Guests must be at least 3 months pregnant.
Costs (excluding taxes):
- 60-minute massage: $ 80
- 90-minute massage: $ 115
- 4 hands massage 60 minutes: $ 160
- 4 hands massage 90 minutes: $ 230
- 60-minute massage and spa access package: $ 109
- 90-minute massage and spa access package: $ 139
- 90-minute Heart-to-Heart massage (for guests with cancer): $ 115.
Click here to book a massage or contact us at 1-855-841-1325 or 1-418-841-1325.
Every Sunday from 9:00 a.m. until noon, our extraordinary environment is open to families.
From February 29th to March 12th, we are open to families every morning for 9 a.m. to 12noon.
To enhance the experience, a relaxing massage can also be booked for your child. We also offer you the opportunity to receive a massage in the same room as your child (5 tandem rooms are available). Please note that an adult must accompany children at all times.
The minimum age for child admission is 5 years.
Note that a swimsuit and sandals are mandatory for all.
Costs (excluding taxes):
- Child rate: $13.50
- Adult fare for family mornings from 9:00 a.m. to noon: $27
- Child massage (30 minutes): $40
- Child massage (60 minutes): $80
- Child massage (90 minutes): $115
Ratio of adults to children:
- Children under 8 years: one parent to one child.
- Children 8-18 years: one parent to three children.
We offer different kinds of gift certificates. You may purchase these online by clicking here, by contacting us by telephone at 1-855-841-1325 or 1-418-841-1325 or on location at Sibéria Spa.
- Monday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday to Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- On Sunday morning, we welcome families from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
- Exceptionally, we are opening every morning for families from February 29th to March 12 from 9 to 12noon for Quebec Spring break.
- Every day from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
A small café lounge where you can have a bite to eat during your journey at the spa (light lunch, cheese plate, coffee, tea,... ) in relaxing and amazing ambiance.
Opening hours: 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Sibéria Spa experience may not be suitable for pregnant women or those suffering from such health conditions as heart disease, hypertension, angina, respiratory troubles or diabetes.
- The spa is open to adults only (aged 18 and over), except on Sunday mornings.
- Towels, a locker (with lock) and a bottle of water are provided to each guest.
- Swimsuit and sandals are mandatory. (Sandals may be purchased at the reception desk.)
- Bathrobes are available for rental at a cost of $7 per person.
- Rates are per person, excluding taxes.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- To guarantee a massage reservation by telephone, your credit card number is required.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about our spa. We would be happy to assist you. You may reach us by email at info@Sibériastationspa.com or by calling 1-855-841-1325 or 1-418-841-1325.
We look forward to welcoming you for a relaxing day with us!
Please clink on this link to read an article and watch a video that Janna Graber and Benjamin Rader has made upon their visit in February 2014.